Rural Montana Saves
Montana Foster Care Education & Training Vouchers
2020-2021 Unite States Senate Youth Program
MSU-Bozeman 2021 Montana Premier Scholarship
MSU-Bozeman Presidential Scholarship
UM Resident Entering Student Scholarship
UM Presidential Leadership Scholarship
UM Davidson Honors College Presidential Leadership Scholarship
Montana Tech Scholarship Program
Montana Jaycee Foundation Scholarship
Carroll College Scholarships
Reach Higher Montana Scholarship
UM Western Chancellor's Leadership Scholars Award
UM Western New Student Scholarships
ESA Foundation Scholarships
MSU Billings General Scholarships
UM College of Technology William J. Gallagher Scholarship
MSU Northern Freshman Scholarship
Montana Association of Conservation Districts
MUS Honor Scholarship
Montana Community Foundation
The Montana Community Foundation offers more than 150 scholarships to deserving Montana students each year.
Qualifications vary widely resulting in scholarship eligibility for a diverse range of students. For most scholarships, students can begin applying online January 1, with the closing date for applications being March 19. Scholarship awards generally range between $500 and $5,000, some of which are renewable for multiple years.
Begin applying January 1st.
Odd Fellow's and Rebekah's of Montana Scholarship
All graduating Montana high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or LESS are welcome to apply for a $500 scholarship offered yearly by The Odd Fellow and Rebekah Lodges of Montana.
A. We only consider students with a GPA of 3.0 or less. You must include a copy of your transcript with the cumulative GPA.
B. You must attend a college, university, vo-tech, business, nursing, beauty school, etc. in Montana.
C. The $500 will be paid directly to the institution. (You must know your school choice.)
1. Copy of transcript – cumulative GPA of 3.00 or less.
2. Application must include a synopsis of your future plans, please include the school you plan to attend and your major.
3. A paragraph about your family. Please tell us if anyone in your family is or was an Odd Fellow or a Rebeckah.
4. Why you are applying? State your financial need.
5. A photo of yourself.
6. Three letters of recommendation. 1 from a teacher, 1 from a friend or relative, 1 from an employer, if you have one, or your church pastor
7. Include in your letter: Offices held in high school, Extracurricular activities, Honors and awards, Hobbies, activities outside of school, Home obligations
8. The application must be postmarked by March 10 and mailed to: Donna Harris (Chair), PO Box 265, Joliett, MT 59041 or Joan Fischer (Secretary), 3157 Conestoga Way, Billings, MT 59105
The Council of Higher Degrees of the Loyal Order of the Moose and Women of the Moose
This scholarship is in the amount of $500 and will go to a student who is attending a Montana High School.
Students who apply need not have any affiliation to a Moose member, but must show financial need.
Applications are available in the AHS Counseling Office
Montana Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association
The Montana Sheriff's and Peace Officer Association announces the availability of 2 $750 scholarships to be awarded for the fall to a graduating high school senior who is seeking a career in local law enforcement. Recipients will be selected on the basis of need and academic ability as well as career goals.